Sunday 14 February 2010

Trumpets Please...

Faithful fans of my blog know that I declare (to the public) the most important things in my life on my blog first and foremost.

Reminders :-

- When I passed my finals and became a dentist (back then, facebook was non-existent to me)
- When I started and ended relationships
- When I decided to leave UK and go travelling

For some bizarre reason, I constantly update my facebook status to my (some are so-called) friends with my everyday things (some people actually find it entertaining) but I don't use facebook to announce important things.

Whereas, on my blog, I tell you - real friend / silent reader / random stranger / haters but STILL read my blog - ironic but true), the deepest major things in my life.

I have another important secret to share...within 7 days, I will do so. Please stay tuned.

If you're not on my facebook and don't know my current daily status (or if you ARE on my facebook and can't read my status because you don't deserve to know!), then I will let you in this time...

Facebook status of 14/2/10 - Day 3 of being ill. Today I am suffering from a paracetamol-resistant headache and mega-dizzy spells. Determined to get up and go out for dinner. Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day

Within 7 days...I will keep to my word...

Meanwhile, let's see if anyone can guess correctly...please comment (those who are in the knowledge, hush please)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment