Tuesday 26 January 2010

In A Relationship

After the traumatic break-up of my previous high-profile relationship (you know the one where I was engaged but didn't get married), I knew it was never going to be easy to enter another relationship.

I have noticed that I have behaved differently in this newfound relationship.

Every relationship is different and I am not comparing them. I am just comparing the way I have changed.

1. I have become more private. Instead of announcing the relationship in my usual loud-and-proud manner, i.e. via blog and facebook, I have quietly and subtly declared it slowly. There are no photos of us plastered all over any social networking site. I didn't accept his relationship request on facebook immediately. Maybe I am scared of another failed public relationship?

2. I have become quite insecure. According to him, I constantly ask for his reassurance - "Do you love me?" "Am I pretty?" I mean, seriously, WTF is that? Maybe I am scared he will leave me too?

3. I haven't named our kids yet!!! HAHA!!! Maybe I am just taking it easy in this relationship?


Anyway, I haven't analysed it enough so I am not really sure what it means...

All I know is that I feel extremely blessed and loved and there have not been any crazy dramas yet. Maybe he will tame me, the self-proclaimed drama queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment